Good morning from Maine where I’m not doing anything particularly exciting other than brewing up a batch of chili to have during the Super Bowl tomorrow night. Between stirs of the chili I’m working on materials for a bunch of workshops and keynotes that I have coming up over the next three months. The first is next week and then I have at least one every week for through the April. When those are over it will almost be summer. Speaking of summer, the first registrations for the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp came in this week. Register in February for the lowest rate.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. Ten Search Strategies Students Should Try
2. Ten Overlooked Google Docs Features
3. CleverPDF Offers 20 Ways to Work With PDFs in Other Formats
4. Free PDF Containing 30 Pages of Illustrated Vocabulary Lessons
5. Take Your Class On a NFL Virtual Field Trip
6. How to Create a Self-grading Quiz from Google Classroom
7. Boclips – Millions of Ad-free Educational Videos
Now Booking Summer Workshops!
I know that June can feel a long way away in the middle of January, but I’m already booking my summer workshop calendar. If you’d like to have me come to your school this spring (I have two May openings) or summer, please take a look at my speaking page and fill out the short form at the bottom of it.
And speaking of summer, the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp is happening on July 15th and 16th. I’ve secured a beautiful location for it that offers lots of activities for the whole family within walking distance. Register in February and you’ll save $70! Registration is now open here.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
TypingClub offers more than 600 typing